Snoring and Sleep Apnoea Golders Green
If you – or someone you live with – have a problem with snoring or sleep apnoea, you know how frustrating it can be for both you and those who live with you. It can mean sleepless nights and time spent apart while one of you slips off to another room to get some real rest. But there’s good news…we have a solution for you called Somnowell!
By maintain an open airway and giving the tongue room to move while the patient is sleeping, Somnowell controls both problematic snoring and sleep apnoea. So if you – or someone you care about – are suffering from the symptoms of snoring or sleep apnoea, call us today to make an appointment for a complimentary consultation. Isn’t it time everyone got a good night’s sleep?
- Lasts a lifetime with no ongoing cost
- Can be worn in the mouth long term
- Can be worn during sleep and when talking and drinking
- Is comfortable and strong in spite of its small, thin composition
- Comes with a 5-year guarantee
- Treats problematic snoring, sleep apnoea, teeth grinding and jaw pain
- Is hygienic